Saturday 15 October 2011

Wishlist

It's just been one of those months. It's been long and sad and anxiety-ridden and crap. But I guess after a month of challenges in every aspect of my life, I have begun to re-assess what I really want. So I guess that's good in a way, 'finding out who I am' and all that shiz.

My Christmas wishlist is providing a good distraction though. Yep, I still write up a wishlist - I swear, it's the only way. I plan it carefully for months, ensuring every gift I receive will be loved and useful (these things are important when you're a poor student like me). The number one on the list is definitely this rose gold Michael Kors watch I have lusted after for about a year now. Back when I saw the first version, the face was a brushed rose gold. I think I like the white face better though. It's crisper. And I like crisp.



No comments:

Post a Comment