Monday 15 August 2011

Dreaming of Paris

Paris has been in my daydreams A LOT. My trip last year was quite short (10 days) but enriching. The memories I have taken away will last me a lifetime.

Here are my top 3 Parisian memories:

Angelina - the most beautiful cafe/pastry shop opposite the Jardin Des Tuileries. They have the thickest, richest most incredible hot chocolate you will ever taste. I noticed many a local dipping croissants into it, yummmm.

The Jardin Des Tuileries - most beautiful park I have ever seen. I found myself wanting to go back again and again to wander amongst the manicured gardens and fountains.

Versaille - I am officially in love with Versaille. After a rather unhealthy addiction to Sofia Coppola's 'Marie Antoinette' film, I was so excited to see the real deal. It was breathtaking.











No comments:

Post a Comment